Re: Lilypond Speed

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: Re: Lilypond Speed
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:13:41 -0700 (PDT)

It sounds like there is a wide discrepancy depending on machine/os/etc.

Does anyone have any insight into how I could decrease this time on my
winxp machine?

I feel like if I could get it down to something close to one second, it
would be a lot easier to learn Lilypond.

Also: is there a way using LilypondTool to set Lilypond to run every
time I enter a barcheck?

Thanks,
Jonathan