Re: Accidentals: Unwanted naturals

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Accidentals: Unwanted naturals
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 23:19:29 +0100

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 01:34:28PM -0400, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
> I would just hope (and certainly voice my desire) that the powers that be
> — Han-Wen, Graham, etc. — would not add such a function to the base
> distribution, nor give it any serious face-time in the documentation.

Rest assured that the powers that be are not giving any serious
time (face or not) to this discussion.

We had two clueless users.  At least one of them skipped over the
LM in complete violation of the intended reading order.  The new
website clarifies this problem.  I've slightly edited the relevant
section, in particular adding some info for non-musically-skilled
people.  As far as I'm concerned, this closes the discussion.

Cheers,
- Graham