Re: making a book with LilyPond

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: making a book with LilyPond
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 00:42:54 +0200

Ian Hulin wrote:
Federico,
Put the \include "english.ly" call in your top-level file instead (see below)

Hi Ian,

I've tried that, but this way I get another error concerning variables (all my included files - the real ones, not the examples posted here - have two variables).

This is a tiny example of the structure of my included files (in this case I would get the error "unknown escaped string \music"):

\version "2.13.3"

\header {
  title= "Score 1"
}