Re: linking render frames in Scribus

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: linking render frames in Scribus
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 01:24:34 +0200

I checked this at my installation (1.3.5.0)
There is a clear bug: if you change the page attribute for one image, it also changes for the other.
Have you submitted a bug report for scribus about this?

Federico Bruni wrote:
Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:
Checking the Embed will not rasterize, but embed the PDF.
If the page setting is not applied, then it's a bug in Scribus that should be reported.

I decided to try the stable version before contacting the Scribus team, but I found out that the page setting for image frames is not present in version 1.3.3.13

Also, I noticed which is the incorrect behaviour.
When I set the page number to an image frame, the change is applied to all the other image frames.

I'll try to contact someone and let you know.

Cheers,
Federico