Re: Permission denied due to MIDI with percussion

From: dflo404
Subject: Re: Permission denied due to MIDI with percussion
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:33:17 -0700 (PDT)

Wow I feel dumb.  I just realized it was doing that because the MIDI file was
still open.  I closed it out and it worked fine.

Still though, after looking at my code could you guys lend any advice?  I
don't really understand the whole Score part, I just have that all there
after looking at other examples.