Re: Articulate midi script

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Articulate midi script
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 01:26:52 +0200

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Peter
Chubb<address@hidden> wrote:
> Not yet.

This won't go forgotten as long as I have anything to do with LilyPond :-)

(I could open a tracker page if that may help)

> Looks like the code in lilywrap.sh that tries to work out what
> arguments to give Lilypond to generate just midi is broken.  I'll try
> to fix it today or tomorrow, and get a new version up.

Could we imagine a more LilyPond-ish way to wrap your functions
without having to use an external awk script?

For what it's worth, I have now created a low-traffic mailing list
specially dedicated to midi-related discussions:
http://lists.lilynet.net/midi

I have taken the liberty to add your address and Rosea's in case you'd
want to use this list.

Regards,
Valentin