Re: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: mugshots for web page? [WAS: The LilyPond Report, again!]
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 19:45:54 +0200

Op maandag 07-09-2009 om 14:43 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Graham
Percival:
> On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 11:50:44AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> I have mixed feelings about this.  I must admit that I was
> surprised at how much the photos add to the Testimonials page --
> the first version I made omitted the photos, and it didn't have
> the same feeling at all.  They really do seem to add more "weight"
> or a "real-person testimony" feeling.

Yes that too :-)

> However, I don't particularly want my photo on the lilypond
> website.  This opens the possibility of having photos of some
> developers but not others, which might seem a big ragged or
> unbalanced.

Why not?  The good thing about adding your photo to the lily
website, is that you can also join facebook and waste time
there ;-)

Or what about stealing a creative idea from

   http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/anonymous.html

such as the profile.

Greetings,
Jan.