Re: The LilyPond Report, again!

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: The LilyPond Report, again!
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 01:10:36 +0200

Hi everybody,

That's not interesting enough to start a new thread, but I thought I'd
let you know...

I have recently been offered to write an article about GNU LilyPond in
the yearly magazine that is issued by the French Conservatories
Parents Association. This magazine is quite widely distributed in
French music schools, so it is kind of a big deal for us, PR-wise.

The issue was released today, and I have posted a rough translation on lilynet:
http://news.lilynet.net/Free-Music-Now

As you'll see, there's absolutely nothing new here (if anything, it is
overly simplified). This is also kind of a political/ideological
pamphlet, so consider yourselves warned :-)

PS. This article also includes a contribution by one of our members,
not the mildest one in this regard ;-)

Regards,
Valentin