Re: Using Lilypond to produce publication-ready music

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Using Lilypond to produce publication-ready music
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 08:23:47 -0400

Hi Mark,

If anyone can offer more suggestions for developing a template that fits this specification and can handle all the notational elements this style requires, that would be great. If anyone wants to take a stab at engraving a Lilypond version of the sample song, and see how close we can get to the reference
version, that would be even better!

I would be happy to work with you to develop the BHS template – contact me offline.

Cheers,
Kieren.