midi2ly 3/4 time

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: midi2ly 3/4 time
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 00:43:36 +0200

Hi,

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'm having problems with midi2ly.
It can't produce even the simplest tune in 3/4 time correctly. It
outputs a lilypond file that does show that the 3/4 time was extracted
from the midifile. But the "\time 3/4" is put in the wrong place,
resulting in a ps/pdf output in 4/4 time.

Example:

%input file test.ly
\version "2.13.3"
\score {
  \relative c' {
    \time 3/4
    c4 d e | d2 e4 | c2. |
  }
  \midi {}
}

I save this as "test.ly"
Then on my commandline I do:

        lilypond test.ly
        midi2ly -o test2.ly test.midi
        convert-ly -e test2.ly

The test2.ly looks much more complicated than a simple lilypond-user
like me could ever have written by hand. Apart from that it is no good.

I'll attach test2.ly

As you may have understood I'm running lilypond 2.13.3 on Linux.

--

Martin Tarenskeen