gregorian ligatures attacked again...

From: Michał Dwużnik
Subject: gregorian ligatures attacked again...
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 23:49:32 +0200

Hi,

let's have a look at following snippet:
\version "2.12.0"
\include "gregorian.ly"
\score {
  \new VaticanaVoice {
\clef "vaticana-fa1"
\[  f g f a g a f g f \] \[ f \flexa d e d \] \[c d d \] s
\divisioMaxima
\[  f \pes g \flexa f \pes a g a f g f\]

which tries to mimic the first melisma of
http://www.cpdl.org/wiki/images/b/b6/LV_21v.jpg

in two different ways, both looking significantly different than original...
The first "plain" version is moreless, though lacks "gluing" the neumes,
the second version produces porrectuses where I would like "glued torculuses",
for every combination of \flexa and \pes I tried. Could someone
possibly enlighten me on ways of getting what's
visible in the manuscript, and/or hint me on \flexa \pes combining rules

Regards
Michal

--
Michal Dwuznik