Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning

From: Joseph Wakeling
Subject: Re: Microtonal Helmholtz-Ellis notation in Lilypond: fine-tuning
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 00:32:12 +0200

Torsten Anders wrote:
> Thank you very very much for your help! The output is now almost
> perfect as you can see see in the two examples below. The much
> improved spacing of the first example is solely due to the code you
> suggested.

Dear Torsten,

I'm really pleased to see your work on this as right now I'm working on
extending the Lilypond docs' content on notating contemporary music --
one of the topics I'm about to start writing up is microtonal notation.

I'm not at all familiar with this notation or its logic or history, so
it would be great if you would consider either writing some
documentation yourself or exchanging a few emails to help me write up
appropriate info on this.

Best wishes,

    -- Joe