Marching sheetmusic

From: Jeroen Heijmans
Subject: Marching sheetmusic
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 08:44:44 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to create sheetmusic to be used in a marching folio.
The papersize is A6.

I'm using the following template:
---BEGIN TEMPLATE---
\paper {
       between-system-padding = 0\cm
       between-system-space = 0\cm
       ragged-last-bottom = ##f
       ragged-bottom = ##f
top-margin = 0.5\cm
bottom-margin = 1\cm
head-separation = 0\cm
foot-separation = 0\cm
page-top-space = 0\cm
after-title-space = 0\cm
next-padding = 0\cm
%annotate-spacing = ##t
system-count = 10
     }

#(set-default-paper-size "a6" 'landscape)
#(set-global-staff-size 11)

\header {
        title = "%%TITLE HERE%%"
        instrument = "%%INSTRUMENT HERE%%"
        tagline = ##f
}

\score {
 \new Staff {
\override VerticalAxisGroup #'minimum-Y-extent = #'(-4 . 4)
  \relative c'' {
        \clef treble
        \time 4/4
        \key c \major

%%NOTES HERE%%

---END TEMPLATE---

But I'm not content with the results.
Does somebody have another template I may/can use?

I'm currently using version 2.12.2.

--
Met vriendelijke groet (Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med
venlig hilsen  / Salutations distinguées),

Jeroen Heijmans

(\_/)
(o.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(>< ) to help him in his world domination quest!