Re: Fast lilypond input - does midi keyboard help?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Fast lilypond input - does midi keyboard help?
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:29:44 -0400

Hi Daryna,

In your opinion, would it be faster just to input lilypond using the
traditional method, or using the hybrid method to enter the notes
first, then go back and add / correct other details?

I have always found it faster to enter everything at once, "using the traditional method". But then again, I type very quickly (100+ w.p.m.) relative to the average user.

Best,
Kieren.