Re: problems building documentation without compiling LilyPond

From: Patrick Schmidt
Subject: Re: problems building documentation without compiling LilyPond
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 23:50:11 +0200

I created two files (pngtopnm and pnmtopng). This is what they look like:

#!/bin/bash
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/local/lib
exec /opt/local/bin/pngtopnm "$@"

and

#!/bin/bash
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/local/lib
exec /opt/local/bin/pnmtopng "$@"

I saved them in /Users/PLS/bin. I made them executable with

chmod u+x pngtopnm
and
chmod u+x pnmtopng

which pngtopnm (pnmtopng) returns

/Users/PLS/bin//pngtopnm (pnmtopng)

I changed the PATH in .profile (and .bash_profile) to:

export PATH=$HOME/bin:/opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin:$PATH

I proceeded according to CG section "Building documentation without compiling
LilyPond". (I also changed the FLEXLEXER_File line in  config.make and grabbed
the fonts from the ghostscript SVN server and ran  ./configure
--with-ncsb-dir=/opt/local/share/ghostscript/fonts.)

The directory out-www remains empty.

Pointers appreciated.

Thanks,
patrick

PS: For error messages see file attached.