Re: "cancelling" \RemoveEmptyStaffContext

From: Neil Thornock
Subject: Re: "cancelling" \RemoveEmptyStaffContext
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:16:11 -0600

Unless you're dealing with a great number of previously-existing
files, I would put this type of information in its own file (maybe
with other layout prefs) and then create two versions of that file.

I'm sure you know the trick, and it is cumbersome, but it only need be
done once.

Otherwise, that's the limit of my Pond'ering at this point!
Neil