Re: appoggiatura

From: Nick Didkovsky
Subject: Re: appoggiatura
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:39:00 -0400

Hello James

Thanks for your prompt reply. No, I assume the contents of staff 2 does not need to be altered depending on the contents of staff 1.

Staff 2 simply contains:
\time 4/4
\clef treble
R4*4

How are you suggesting Staff 2's content need be altered?

Thanks
Nick Didkovsky

James E. Bailey wrote:
Have you added the spacer appoggiatura to the other staff?