Re: A6-sheet

From: Jeroen Heijmans
Subject: Re: A6-sheet
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:50:08 +0200

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 22:28, Andrew Tucker <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sep 25, 2009, at 12:54 PM, Jeroen Heijmans wrote:
>>
>> I've forced the evenly spread with 'system-count = 5' but, I think
>> that's not the way to create small sheets(?).
>> It's just something I can't really pinpoint.
>> The staves need to be closer to eachother.
>> Marchingsheet-music looks different than this.
>
> It looks better to me (notes spaced more naturally - and you get the staves
> closer together) without the 'system-count=5'.

Hmmzz.. it does look better.
Last time I tried it, I got 2 pages out of it.
What did I do wrong back then ;)

Is the \paper { } stuff above '%annotate-spacing = ##t' really needed
for this size or am I being completely wrong about the rest?
Is there a simple way to tell lilypond to create only 1 page and to
resize or even to scale down when needed? I think that that's the
feature I'd like :D

--
Met vriendelijke groet (Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med
venlig hilsen  / Salutations distinguées),

Jeroen Heijmans

(\_/)
(o.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(>< ) to help him in his world domination quest!