Conditionally displaying stems in void notation

From: Rodolfo Zitellini
Subject: Conditionally displaying stems in void notation
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 10:24:19 +0200

Hello list,
I am trying to typeset a piece in 3/2 void notation. I entered all the
music in 3/4 and altered the noteheads with #'duration-log = 1 to make
all notes white. This fakes 3/2 ok, but all notes bigger than a minim
(in 3/2) now have stem, which requires me to turn on and off all the
stems manually for every note that should not have one (i.e. all the
semibreves in 3/2).
I understand that in scheme it is possible to access the value of
duration-log to conditionally change the notehead stencil, it it
possible to do the same for the stem? I would just need to hide the
stem for all notes with value >= 2 (as entered in lilypond).
Regards
Rodolfo