cueDuring DOWN with stems up?

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: cueDuring DOWN with stems up?
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:03:55 +0200

Hi,

I'm inserting piano cue notes into a violin part using
 \cueDuring #"piano" #DOWN { R1 }  in the violin part.
But I'd like the quoted part (i.e. "piano") to have stems UP instead of
DOWN (while keeping the quoted part in the lower part of the Staff).

Actually \cueDuring #DOWN is somewhat equivalent to setting the CueVoice
as a \voiceTwo (with stems and slurs DOWN) and what I want is to have
stems and slurs NEUTRAL (i.e. equivalent to \oneVoice).
Is this possible?

I tried forcing stem direction in "piano" (with \stemUp ...), I also
tried \override CueVoice.Stem #'direction = #ly:stem::calc-direction or
in \new CueVoice \with { \revert Stem #'direction }
but they all failed.

Does one of yours have an idea how to achieve this ?
Thanks in advance,

Xavier