Re: tie direction problems

From: Nick Didkovsky
Subject: Re: tie direction problems
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 00:11:03 -0400

Thanks James

I was using 2.11.37 when I reported this problem
I upgraded to  2.12.2 but the problem remains, unfortunately
I am reluctant to use tieUp tieDown because then I will need to specify stem direction as well. These are things LilyPond has been doing fine without my specifying and I'd like to keep it that way. It makes better decisions about stem directions than I do. And it is only this situation when there is more than one voice on the staff where the problem arises.
Is this an acknowledged bug with a chance of a fix?

Best
Nick Didkovsky