Re: Trouble installing lilypond-2.13.4-1.mingw.exe

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Re: Trouble installing lilypond-2.13.4-1.mingw.exe
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 11:24:40 +0200

Francisco Vila schrieb:
2009/10/1 Helge Kruse <address@hidden>:
So I uninstalled the 2.13.0 with the uninstaller. But I got the same message
again. I can re-install 2.13.0 and uninstall it again to get a definite
state. But the error remains.

Try erasing the installation directory by hand.

I erased the old diretory tree. This didnt help, but...

I got it. The new new installer version installs it in a different location than the 2.13.0 version.

After several installation tries the 2.13.5-0 was already there. Since I repeated uninstalling/installing the old version and installing the new version I cannot say, how exactly the confusion occured.

Best regards,
Helge