Re: Fermata in brackets

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: Fermata in brackets
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 22:50:10 +0200

Am 2009-10-09 um 20:51 schrieb Robin Bannister:

fiëé visuëlle wrote:
and since fermata is a TextScript element, I thought this would work

It is a Script element and doesn't use #'text.

You would have to do something like fermataLong
in the code for the initial example (the headword) in NR 2.2
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Keyboard-and-other-multi_002dstaff-instruments

But you probably just want
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-02/msg00278.html

Thank you, seems I never came across \parenthesize before...
The parentheses are a bit too small in comparison to the fermata symbol, but it's enough for me.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm