Re: No svg output ?

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: No svg output ?
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 17:06:17 -0700

On 2009-10-10, craigbakalian wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Am I missing something?  I thought I could output to svg in lilypond.  I
> can't.  I am running Ubuntu 9.04.  This is my terminal --
>
> [snip]
>
> and if I run lilypond -fsvg I get no svg file.
> What am I doing wrong?

Due to technical issues, you can't use `lilypond -fsvg' to get SVG
output.  Not yet, at least.  It's on my long-term TODO list, since it
involves reworking the -f option to accept more generic output
formats.

The easiest place to find information about the SVG output (right now)
is this wiki page:

  http://wiki.lilynet.net/index.php/SVG_backend

HTH,
Patrick