Re: new website, nothing happening

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: new website, nothing happening
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 09:34:33 +0200

Graham Percival schrieb:
On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 10:33:01AM +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
Graham Percival wrote:
I'll be honest: I'm a bit disappointed that nobody has stepped
forward with a "I love lilypond, I love making fancy stuff, I'll
make an awesome tablature/educational/orchestra example" attitude.
(at least, nobody since Jonathan made the Goyescas example)
I've tried to put as much effects as possible: slide, hammeron, pulloff, acciacatura, arpeggio, harmonics,..

Great!  This certainly fits my "wow" factor.

- IMO, bends are fine; the new website probably won't be out until
  2.14.
This means I have to do my homework *before* 2.14 is out.
That's fine, I work better under pressure ;-)

Marc