Re: new website, nothing happening

From: Joseph Wakeling
Subject: Re: new website, nothing happening
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:30:00 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
> Anybody volunteers?  For, say, making an orchestra example?  I
> can't believe that nobody is capable of writing 3-4 bars of
> orchestra or opera music.

Previous attempt at replying to this seems to have got lost in the
ether, so I'm replying just with the .ly source attached.  I've knocked
up a rough draft of the first page of the Grande Ouverture from Berlioz'
'Benvenuto Cellini'.  It still needs some tweaks but this should give
the idea.  Will this work for the site?

Best wishes,

    -- Joe