Re: indent-ly

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: indent-ly
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:04:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, Neil Puttock wrote:

Apart from the lack of Scheme indentation,
I've only noticed two cases
where your script differs: single-line comments aren't indented to the
same level as their surrounding environment,

Changed that in my latest version. And I now leave block-comments

%{
%}

untouched.

and texidoc strings in a
header get re-indented if indentation has been left out (usually
deliberately in the docs on a new line).

Can you point me to an example ? I don't know what texidoc strings are.

        http://www.home.zonnet.nl/m.tarenskeen/tmp/indent-ly

--

Martin