Re: indent-ly

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: indent-ly
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 13:22:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009, Neil Puttock wrote:

Be able to re-indent a complete score with a mouseclick from inside the
Frescobaldi screen would be great ! ( Just like indent-ly has been
integrated into frescobaldi.) Or is it already possible ?

Alt-l s a does this rather nicely.

I can't make this work. I have tried Alt and/or Ctrl + l, L, I or i (In case you made a typo). But I can only make all or selected lines move to the right, which is not what I mean or need when I have messed up the indentation in a larger score already and want to fix that.

--

Martin