Re: Converting note name language

From: Akira
Subject: Re: Converting note name language
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 21:01:00 +0900

2009/10/22 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
> 2009/10/22 Akira <address@hidden>:
>> I want to convert a English note name ly file into a German one.
>>
>> I got a ly file of a piece from the Mutopia Project to transcribe into
>> woodwind quintet.
>> The ly file uses English note name(c-d-e-f-g-a-b) though I want to use
>> German one(c-d-e-f-g-a-h).
>>
>> I tried to replace "b" for "h" and "bes" for "b" with a text editor,
>> but it didn't work.
>
> write
>
>   \include "deutsch.ly"
>
> at the top, and please read
>
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Writing-pitches.html#Note-names-in-other-languages
>
> --
> Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
> www.paconet.org
> www.csmbadajoz.com

Thank you, but what I'm trying to mean is not to write a new music in
German but to convert ly file already written in English into German,
for example:
----------------------
\include "english.ly"
c8 d e f g a b c | bes2 des |
b4 b b b|
\bar "|."

\include ‘deutsch.ly’
c8 d e f g a h c | b2 des |
h4 h h h|
\bar "|."
I'd like to know how to convert the former file to the latter
automatically, not manually.