Re: chordnames tweaking again

From: fiëé visuëlle
Subject: Re: chordnames tweaking again
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:14:56 +0200

Am 2009-10-22 um 15:45 schrieb Carl Sorensen:

<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Displaying-chords
#Customizing-chord-names>

Of course I found this in the docs, but it looks like the exceptions
mechanism is only meant for your own additions, not for overriding
defaults?

chord-name-exceptions overrides defaults. If you make a complete exceptions
list, you'll have a complete chord-name scheme.

Great, it was easier than I expected - even if I had to look up what "augmented" or "diminished" really means, I only knew two single ones of them for one special song. Using LilyPond i learn new things every day ;-)

Now I have:

akkordAusnahmenListe = {
        <c e g b>1-\markup{ \super "7+" } % maj7
        <c e gis>1-\markup{ \super "5+" } % aug
        <c es ges>1-\markup{ \super "–" } % dim
}

akkordAusnahmen = #( append
  ( sequential-music-to-chord-exceptions akkordAusnahmenListe #t)
  ignatzekExceptions)

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle