Re: Codas / Trios

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Codas / Trios
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:32:58 +0100

"David Pounder" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

Well, we have \alternatives, one could have \coda _after them (without
argument), and markers for placing the coda and segno signs.

Another thing with repeats: it is not uncommon to have things like
different dynamics on different repeats, and in particular with
accordions, it is common to have different registers (=midi
instruments?) and octavations on different repeats.

--
David Kastrup