Punctuation marks after underscore in lyrics

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Punctuation marks after underscore in lyrics
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:28:56 +0100

Hi,

again a question about my Distler piece. Thanks to Neil I'm almost finished,
but there's one thing left. In many pieces I see lyrics that have melismata
at the end of a (half) sentence, so their text ends with __. And then the
punctiation mark like comma, exclamation and question marks are set behind
the underscore. What is the most elegant approach to achieve this at ponding?

TIA
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
Emacs is a great operating system, which only lacks a good editor.