Re: lilypond-book on osx 10.4

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: lilypond-book on osx 10.4
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 06:24:31 +0100

On 25.10.2009, at 12:16, Graham Percival wrote:

On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 11:14:20AM +0100, James E. Bailey wrote:
   is lilypond-book on osx 10.4 broken? I remember I had some problems
   before, but I don't know whta the current status is: I get these errors
   using 2.12.2 and 2.13.4, respectively:

If you're going to use the unstable development version, then use
the latest one.  Various things have changed in the OSX package
from 2.13.4 to 2.13.6.

Cheers,
- Graham

Well, I wasn't really planning on using the unstable development version, I just happened to have it on my computer. But, does this mean that the current release version of lilypond-book doesn't work, or is there something else I can do to get it to work?

James E. Bailey