Lilypond and Wordpress

From: Jonathan Wilkes
Subject: Lilypond and Wordpress
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 01:12:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
     Does anyone have some experience using lilypond-book together with
wordpress?  I'd like to make a blog entry in html, then run lilypond-book
on it and upload it to the webserver as a blog entry.  But I'm having
to change all the image links to fit the wordpress directory structure.
     Does anyone have some tips on the best way to do blog entries with
lilypond snippets?  I've looked at the scorerender plugin but it looks like
you have to run lilypond on the server which is a little over my head at
this point.

Thanks,
Jonathan