Re: FW: Tuplet spanner length bug in v.2.13?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: FW: Tuplet spanner length bug in v.2.13?
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:39:33 +0100

Often it's easier to do the setting at the Staff level:
\set Staff.tupletSpannerDuration = ...
which means that the setting will be seen by all the Voice contexts within the Staff. Then, there's no need to manually repeat the setting within the polyphonic sections.

/Mats
Richard Sabey wrote:
Reporting back to say that Kieren's suggestion has solved this problem of mine.