Re: Lilypond and Wordpress

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Wordpress
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:09:30 -0400

    Jonathan> The problem I'm having is that when I run lilypond-book,
    Jonathan> it makes a relative link for images, and it seems like
    Jonathan> on the web server I need to give a full url for images;
    Jonathan> currently I can't get them to display with the relative
    Jonathan> links.

Wordpress assumes that a relative link is to the main wordpress
directory.  lilypond-book is probably assuming that a relative link is
to the directory the html is in.  Wordpress can't exactly do that,
since it has the html in a database.

I haven't used lilypond-book with html much, but maybe you can either
tell it where the base of the links is and put the images there, or do
some script munging of the links so that they'll go where wordpress
wants to put them.  If you use the wordpress media, there's a
date-related directory structure, so all the images you add today will
be in the same directory.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden)
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but I know
that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Einstein