Re: Using the Lilypond-User Archives

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Using the Lilypond-User Archives
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:33:59 +0100

   /Mats

Glendan Lawler wrote:
How do you post a response to a question or answer such that it shows up in the user archives as a response? So far, when I click the button at the bottom of the message that says "Reply via email", it only sends an email directly to that person, and then doesn't show up in the archives... What do I do?

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        School of Electrical Engineering
        Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)