Re: PNG output croping bottom of page?

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: PNG output croping bottom of page?
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 01:42:55 -0700

On 2009-10-27, Alberto Simões wrote:

> Patrick McCarty wrote:
> > Can you test with 2.13.6?  IIRC, there were some PNG cropping fixes
> > between 2.13.4 and 2.13.6.
>
> I am getting the same problem with 2.13.6 :(

I'm glad I found the LY file on your site so that I could test.  :-)

I can reproduce the problem.  In current git, the spacing has changed
so that the last system is now on page 2.

By default, the PNG image sizes are

  Page 1: 835x1181
  Page 2: 835x1181

and nothing is cropped.

If I force the systems onto one page, the PNG image size is 859x1111,
and the bottom edge is cropped, just as you reported.

This behavior seems a bit odd.  I'll have to do some further testing
later to see if I can find the problem.

-Patrick