Re: Harmonica tablature notation

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: Harmonica tablature notation
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:12:35 +0100

bradford powell wrote:
When I try that (with something like (draw "4" 1)), I still get: error [...] (#:flat)

Sorry. This must be related to the restriction I referenced. It seems that instead of
(make-list bends #:flat)
you have to say
  (make-list bends (make-flat-markup))

This is quite beyond me. It doesn't help that (with my 2.12) the error message routine is tripped up by such cases; it errors while building its message. Check out semitones.ly which exercises the whole range.

Cheers,
Robin