Re: do you care about bug reports?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: do you care about bug reports?
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:23:45 +0100

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

I guess "stretched vertically" is a bit vague; I guess what I'm seeing
is that  as braces get larger, they are less thick than
a perfectly scaled version of the smaller brace

Yes, I see that, and it makes sense — so it's scaled, but not linearly.
The problem is rather that the braces currently are scaled linearly, i.e. by the same factor both horizontally and vertically, whereas it probably looks better to to use different factors so that the thickness doesn't grow as quickly as the height.

   /Mats
That might be considered a bug.  =)

Good luck!
Kieren.