textspan

From: Erik Appeldoorn
Subject: textspan
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:08:41 +0100

I have defined the following

\override TextSpanner #'(bound-details left text) = "Ral."

Within a \time 3/4 I have the following notes:

d2\startTextSpan d4 | cis a2\stopTextSpan |

The Ral. now stops directly above the a2. Other voices above it have more notes there, so the Ral. stops far more to the right within the same bar.

 I want the Ral. to align right up to the last notes of the voices above for this voice only. So all Rals stop at the same vertical.

Hou je goed / Keep well,

Erik