Re: website so close, and yet so far

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: website so close, and yet so far
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:10:31 +0100

Patrick McCarty wrote:
On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 1:03 AM, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> wrote:
Patrick McCarty wrote:
On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Reinhold Kainhofer
<address@hidden> wrote:
there is the same issue with Konqueror 4

If anyone has a more portable fix, please let me know.

I would use this solution, it's reported to work fine also with Konqueror:
http://www.cssstickyfooter.com/

That looks great!  Would you be willing to add this to our CSS
stylesheet?  I don't really have the time/interest right now to pursue
this.

If you or anyone else are interested, the current stylesheet is located here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/lilypond-web.css

I would be glad to do it..
The only problem is that it's not just about the CSS file, I should also add a div #wrap and a new class to the div #main.

I guess some texinfo file should be modified, but I have no idea about which. Also, how can I download the website files with git? (The Website work section in the current Contrib guide is blank now, that's why I have so many questions)

Could you give me some hints?

It's a very easy fix.. but as I'd like to contribute to the website work in the future, it's worth doing it and understanding how it works ;-)

Cheers,
Federico
--
Federico Bruni  |  http://www.gnurag.net/blog/