Re: Hiding header on each first page of a bookpart

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: Hiding header on each first page of a bookpart
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 11:54:59 +0100

Le 2 nov. 2009 à 11:07, Jiri Zurek (Prague) a écrit :

I would like to hide displaying the header on every first page of a
bookpart. Currently, the behavior I get is that the header is printed and only the page number is omitted when the first page of each bookpart is engraved. I would like to hide also all the other information in the header whenever a first page of every bookpart occur. I tried the #not- first-page
directive, but without any influence on the header.

There is a builtin `part-first-page' predicate, defined in ly/titling- init.ly,
from which you can deduce its converse:

#(define (not-part-first-page layout props arg)
   (if (= (chain-assoc-get 'page:page-number props -1)
          (ly:output-def-lookup layout 'first-page-number))
       empty-stencil
       (interpret-markup layout props arg)))

Nicolas