Re: Hiding OttavaBracket

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Hiding OttavaBracket
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 08:58:56 +0100

Hello Raphaël,

which version are you using?
I recommend the latest development version (2.13.7),
because there you don't need tablature.ly and \tabNumbersOnly
any more.

If the OttavaBracket still shows up, please send
a minimal example, so I can see what's going wrong and perhaps
improve the tablature features for the next version.

Thank you.

Marc