A few LilyPond videos (in French)

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: A few LilyPond videos (in French)
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:31:31 +0100

Greetings everybody,

Whilst I'm hardly keeping up with the LilyPond Report these days, I
have been busy making several video tutoriels about LilyPond and
LilyPondTool:
http://lpreport.blip.tv/posts?view=archive

Unfortunately, these are only in French for now, and do not always
look entirely professional. I'm considering making some in English as
well, but I have yet to determine how to achieve that (not to mention
that most of you guys probably don't want to hear my accent ;-).

Anyway, this is just an example of what can be done. I'm planning to
make more of those (including more advanced, exciting stuff), I've
also been mailing many official institutes in France to help LilyPond
be recognized as a valuable tool for music teachers, conservatories,
etc. No answer so far, but I'll keep trying.

Cheers,
Valentin