Re: "Armide" performed from Nicolas' Lilypond engraving

From: Nicolas Sceaux
Subject: Re: "Armide" performed from Nicolas' Lilypond engraving
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 19:06:32 +0100

Le 6 nov. 2009 à 17:02, Jonathan Kulp a écrit :

I was teaching my music history class this morning and discovered that Houston's Mercury Baroque has posted video of their recent performance of Lully's "Armide," a performance realized from the score engraved in Lilypond by Nicolas Sceaux. Here's a link to one of the clips:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-dnMA9K79o

Thanks for sharing!
The passacaille is my favorite part of Armide:
  <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0baDXrggu0>

Nicolas