Webern Passacaglia--Question out of Lilypond, but...

From: 胡海鹏 - Hu Haipeng
Subject: Webern Passacaglia--Question out of Lilypond, but...
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 07:10:12 +0800 (CST)

Hello,
  This question is out of Lilypond, but since there're too many musicians, I'd like to try.
  Recently, I downloaded Webern's Passacaglia op.1 from IMSLP, and gave it to a Spanish teacher to type into Finale so that I can translate it into braille. But he stopped at p25, for p26 is another p25. I can't find a second copy of the score on the web. So, if someone has a complete pdf, or if someone has a printed copy together with a scanner, please send the score or (if scanned) p26 to my personal email. I don't want you to type the page into Lilypond, since this is a big project.
Regards
Haipeng

看陆川杨幂新片《琴棋书画》,品网易3D国韵网游《天下贰》