Re: quit

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: quit
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 22:54:41 +0100

Sibelius is a really great software. It is not free, can't be run from a wiki, but great, it even handles collisions pretty well.
Still I think it is worth spending time with LilyPond, it took me far more than 1 month on the list, so congratulations, that you could create complex scores after that short period of time.
I think there are cases when LilyPond is the perfect tool, and there are situations when not.

Bert