problem with partcombine

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: problem with partcombine
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 09:58:37 +0100

Dear community,
I have two questions concerning the partcombine-feature.
First: How can I change the texts like "Solo I" etc. for the whole score?
The second question:
When I combine a part  with another, it happens sometimes- especially when the lower part has a longer multi-measure-rest -
that the upper part is shown as voice one, like it would bee in a context with two parts.
I wasn't  able to reproduce this error until now.
Has someone an idea, what could be the reason of this strange behavior?