RE: Free-time music with correct accidentals

From: Richard Sabey
Subject: RE: Free-time music with correct accidentals
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 20:46:05 +0000

Thank you for that reference, Mats. So there on that web page are an explanation of what the function does, and a picture of its effect, but where is the snippet, please? (I mean the Lilypond code)

The LSR home page doesn't say how to obtain the snippets, either. I did investigate its "Snippet database" link, trusting you that you gave me a link to a bona fide web site (both Firefox and IE give security warning w.r.t. the "Snippet database" page), but that page appears to be only for people to submit new snippets or modify snippets, not to read them.

> Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:07:35 +0100
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden; address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Free-time music with correct accidentals
>
> There's a very nice solution to this problem available in LSR, see
> http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=333
>
> /Mats

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.